Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Coco & Charley Update

COCO:  UPDATE  
Boy did I ever speak too soon about Coco.

This poor boy has probably the most severe case of separation anxiety I have EVER seen.  

I had to leave him for about 30 minutes yesterday and his owner said no crating so I left him in my bedroom. I never expected to come back to anything like this.  He was soaked from his muzzle to his feet with drool.  The floor was a pool of drool and footprints.  The inside of the door was dirty at least 4ft high.  He was out of his mind with panic. 





I immediately called his Mom and she said yes she knew (but didn't tell me).  Hmmmm.....

If I close a door between us the result is total chaos.  He tries to bolt through doors to avoid getting left behind and will do so dangerously.  He jumps and slams himself against the door, drooling profusely and crying.  We are in for a long month!

CHARLIE: UPDATE
Charley has fit right in.  She has been busy exploring and running out some of her energy.  




Her "brother" Brooks is here for a few days boarding but he is more interested in toys and she is more interested in the other dogs!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment