Thursday, September 6, 2012

McKenna Goes to Work


McKenna came to work with me today so I could gauge her social ability and give her a chance to meet some people in a positive manner.  She rides beautifully in the car - we live about 45 minutes from work so she caught some beauty rest before her big debut.



A few hours and several exciting people meetings later - she is tuckered out and curls up with Ayla to take a well deserved nap.  She was a little angel for the most part - we did have one growl at a dog who came behind the counter but a quick interruption and she was over it.

Later in the day I had her sit in on one of my Puppy Preschool classes.  She thought this was great - and even showed her potential therapy dog skills by imitating Ayla!


Very cute indeed!



She is neither aggressive or unmanageable   She is just being a pup - she jumps up, she gets the zoomies, she had NO manners at all, she isn't housebroken and she plays hard...but I can see how an inexperienced dog owner could have freaked out. She crates beautifully now but I think she was ripping his house to shreds...LOL

And boy does she love Ayla - they are BFF's!

No comments:

Post a Comment